[Buildroot] Interested in board support for BeagleV-Ahead

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Fri Aug 11 14:41:45 UTC 2023

On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 13:02:32 +0200
Kilian Zinnecker <kilian.zinnecker at mail.de> wrote:

> I also think that there is are similar issues regarding the beaglev_defconfig
> and the used, very old opensbi version and maybe also the used starfive custom
> kernel version.
>
> I could try to bump the versions or add patches until it compiles again.
> However, I don't have a BeagleV currently at hand, so I would not be able to
> really test what I produced afterwards. So it might be better someone else,
> which has access to a BeagleV, has a look.

I do have a BeagleV (not here with me though), but as I replied to
another e-mail, I think we could simply drop beaglev_defconfig as not
many samples of this platform were shipped, and it's no longer produced.

Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering and training
https://bootlin.com