[Buildroot] Enable gcc ADA support on latest LTS Buildroot

Matteo Pampolini matteo.pampolini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:53:48 UTC 2020

Hello everybody,

I hope this is the right way to ask for such support.

I would like to enable ADA language to gcc together with the needed target
libraries, I'm using the latest LTS version of Buildroot. I saw an email
with a patch some years ago but it seems it was never put into the
Buildroot mainline. I tried just setting --enable-languages=ada in gcc
options but it fails, both gcc 8.x and 9.x.

May you please help me? Why is there no such configuration option just like
Fortran or D?

Many thanks for a kind answer,

Matteo