[Buildroot] Problem with device tree

DTrustee dterry_engineer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 21:45:53 UTC 2024

Thank you for your reply. I used that git site as it was the one for the
training material and not the official site, at least that is what I
think it is. As for the output directory I should have read the error
message more closely as it was saying it could not make the output
directory and that is because of permissions I had. Ran sudo mae
menuconfig and it ran. Hopefully it will make without errors.

Again thank you for your help, everyone who answered.

Have a Blessed day!

Don