[Buildroot] stat command missing

Andrea Simeoni andreasimeoni73 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 06:42:51 UTC 2023

> Enabling Busybox CONFIG_STAT option works good for me. How do you enable
> it?
>
> I mean, you have to add a busybox config file or a fragment.
> To do the first test you can issue:
> $ make busybox-menuconfig
> and enable it under Coreutils
> then you have to rebuild it with:
> $ make busybox-rebuild
>
> but the best way is to supply a busybox config fragment.

Hi Giulio,
I set BR2_PACKAGE_BUSYBOX_CONFIG_FRAGMENT_FILES to  CONFIG_STAT=y and then
I issued make busybox-dirclean && make busybox-reconfigure. But as said it
didn't accept that option.

I didn't know the <package>-menuconfig target. It's great!
I followed your steps and now I have a working stat on my image, thanks!
Andrea