[Buildroot] Reproducible Builds Summit - Oct 31st - Nov 2nd in Hamburg

Marcus Hoffmann marcus.hoffmann at othermo.de
Wed Jun 28 16:59:19 UTC 2023

Hi all,

this Dec/Nov another Reproducible Builds Summit will be happening in
Hamburg [1].

As a longtime buildroot user and occasional contributor I'd actively
like to invite buildroot community members to attend the summit.

I've been to the previous summits in Marrakesh, Paris and Berlin and
they've always been a great and productive time. There has been little
focus on embedded topics though (I've been to the summits with my
F-Droid hat on) so I'd love to see more participation from that side.

Best,
Marcus

[1]: https://reproducible-builds.org/events/hamburg2023/