[Buildroot] Go 1.20

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Sat Jul 22 21:07:31 UTC 2023

Hello Christian,

On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 21:11:35 -0700
Christian Stewart via buildroot <buildroot at buildroot.org> wrote:

> I'd like to request an update on why we have not yet merged the go 1.20
> series.
>
> Many modules now require go 1.20 to work properly and this is already
> potentially causing some issues today.

This is your lucky day: I had quite a lot of dead time today while
traveling, and one of the things I did was to review your patch series.
I've now applied PATCH 1/4 to PATCH 3/4. I will reply to them, and also
to PATCH 4/4 that I haven't applied for the moment.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering and training
https://bootlin.com