[Buildroot] [External] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2023-07-24

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Wed Jul 26 20:37:46 UTC 2023

Hello Prabhu,

(Please Cc the Buildroot mailing list for such questions, thanks!)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 16:12:33 +0000
"Sannachi, Prabhu                            Collins" <prabhu.sannachi at collins.com> wrote:

> When I test the build with same configuration, I can reproduce the issue here.
> But issue happens when compiling using uclibc library toolchain only.  I don't see any issue with glibc toolchain.
>
> Error shows cannot find hiredis library, but it has been added as dependency and built before redis-plus-plus package.
>
> Issue is not related CPU and package.
>
> Please suggest me how to proceed next.

So, the failure is at
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/6d3/6d310d52dbfe076cd470be71f02de32fb47fa904/.
This configuration uses static linking, perhaps this is what is causing
an issue.

I think you need to debug why it can't find hiredis:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:149 (add_library):
  Target "redis++_static" links to target "hiredis::hiredis" but the target
  was not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
  target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:202 (add_library):
  Target "redis++" links to target "hiredis::hiredis" but the target was not
  found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target, or
  an ALIAS target is missing?

A starting point is to look at the CMake logs, if available. I don't
really have a lot more to suggest, without looking more closely at the
issue.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering and training
https://bootlin.com