[Buildroot] wpa_supplicant: TLSv1: No TLS version allowed

Cem Sezer cps at microplex.com
Mon Oct 17 14:40:53 UTC 2022

Hello,

The issue was solved and I figured I'd reply here in case someone has this
happen to them. My bad certificate was due to my board not having a battery
to keep the clock going when it was powered off, and therefore the date was
1970. Changing the date to the current fixed this. I also added NTP from
buildroot later.

Cem