[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2022-10-15

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Mon Oct 17 12:18:43 UTC 2022

Hello Paul,

This is happening on James autobuilder, who has introduced some special
randomization stuff that would only appear with make 4.4. I have added
James in Cc so that he can comment and see if he can reproduce and
provide more details.

Best regards,

Thomas

On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:18:20 +0100
Paul Cercueil <paul at crapouillou.net> wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> I can't reproduce, with this build's defconfig on latest master. It
> just builds fine here.
>
> Cheers,
> -Paul
>

> Le dim., oct. 16 2022 at 05:38:19 -0000, Thomas Petazzoni
> <thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com> a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > Autobuilder failures
> > ====================
> >
> > Below is a list of build failures reported by the Buildroot
> > autobuilders
> > in relation to packages or CPU architectures you are in charge of.
> > Please help us improving the quality of Buildroot by investigating
> > those
> > build failures and sending patches to fix them.
> >
> > Results for the 'master' branch
> > -------------------------------
> >
> > Build failures related to your packages:
> >
> >     arch     |             reason             |
> >                 url
> >     arm      |          umtprd-1.6.2          |
> > http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/c7ce975d398190fc191ccc03813f8ec0b3464c7d
> >

> > Thanks for your contribution to Buildroot!
> >
> > --
> > http://autobuild.buildroot.net

--
Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering and training