[Buildroot] [git commit] add configs/zynqmp_kria_kv260_defconfig

Frager, Neal neal.frager at amd.com
Sun Nov 13 18:53:30 UTC 2022

Hi Thomas,

> If not solved by then, I can look at it when I am back on Monday.

> No worries, it can wait until Monday, for sure!

I am not sure why the build is currently failing because if you run 'make u-boot-reconfigure' immediately after the failure, it succeeds.

In any case, the CONFIG_MULTI_DTB_FIT option is not necessary since there is the post-build kv260.sh script which builds the correct u-boot.itb.

If you apply the patch below, the zynqmp_kria_kv260_defconfig should build properly now without any failures.
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/patch/20221113184933.47232-1-neal.frager@amd.com/

Please let me know if you still see build issues after applying this patch.

Best regards,
Neal Frager
AMD