[Buildroot] OpenCV modules headers not in the SDK

Giulio Benetti giulio.benetti at benettiengineering.com
Sat Aug 6 17:43:34 UTC 2022

Hi Stefano,

> Il giorno 6 ago 2022, alle ore 19:29, Stefano Cottafavi <stefano.cottafavi at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>

> Hi all,
> I've successfully built Buildroot 2022.05 for the Raspberry Pi4 adding support for Qt5 and OpenCV (including objdetect module amongst few other).
> I've also managed to generate the SDK for such a build however I can't find the header files of those OpenCV modules anywhere in the SDK.
>
> Is this expected or a bug?

It looks like a bug. Can you please pastebin your specific defconfig?

You can obtain it moving to your output folder and  issuing:
$ make savedeconfig
then you obtain a file called defconfig so copy and paste it on pastebin and provide here
the link to the pastebin and also the SHA1 commit of your Buildroot git or the specific version.

This way we can help you.

Best regards
—
Giulio Benetti