[Buildroot] buildroot xilinx zynq_xxx_defconfigs

Neal Frager nealf at xilinx.com
Sat Apr 2 18:11:01 UTC 2022

Hi Luca,

Le 2 avr. 2022 à 16:33, Luca Ceresoli <luca at lucaceresoli.net> a écrit :

CAUTION: This message has originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

Hi,

I recommend to write this kind on question on the mailing list. You
would probably get faster replies than I can do and also other people
would benefit.