[Buildroot] Feeds on buildroot.org page broken

Michael Nosthoff buildroot at heine.tech
Thu Aug 26 13:31:04 UTC 2021

Hi,

(Angelo i put you in cc because you were the last one tinkering with this)

while changing the link to the ML Search I noticed that the nabble
archive is also referenced in the buildroot.js for the feeds at the
bottom on the page.

We could use the atom feed of lore for this too. But currently both
feeds are broken because the CORS proxy we use is prohibiting use for
non-demo code.

So both requests (also the one to the git feed) are returning 403.

My webfoo is not good enough to tell what would be a solution to this
problem. Is there maybe a similar free service? Does anyone have an idea?

Regards,
Michael