[Buildroot] Package configure script environment

Paul C Diem PCDiem at FoxValley.net
Thu May 7 22:22:54 UTC 2020

Looking at the unbound.mk from
https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/tree/package/unbound?h=75021e0ceb841d743390a9fceff8d0ae4f513db2
though, it specifies the staging directory to the --with-ssl configure
option so I don't see how I was seeing was I think I was seeing. I must
have messed up somewhere. Let me try again.