[Buildroot] ebtables and musl

Florian Fainelli f.fainelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:34:28 UTC 2020

On 6/13/2020 8:34 PM, Markus Mayer wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 at 20:00, Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Markus,

>>> Sure. I'll send a patch.
>>
>> We have a version upgrade patch in patchwork:
>>
>>   http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/patch/20200427212653.29933-1-ryanbarnett3@gmail.com/
>>
>> You might want to test and contribute your Tested-by.
>
> Will do. I'll let you know how it goes.

Would not these two patches be relevant for the kernel headers too:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=da360299b6734135a5f66d7db458dcc7801c826a
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=6926e041a8920c8ec27e4e155efa760aa01551fd

which would not require patching ebtables or musl at all?
--
Florian