[Buildroot] [Question] How do I build source code at source folder?

Psychesnet Hsieh psychesnet at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 06:52:46 UTC 2020

Hi Heiko,

Thanks and yes, I know I can use _OVERRIDE_SRCDIR to define local folder as
source.
But what I need is directly build source code at source folder without
copy/rsync.
And eventually the target object will install into output/fakeroot folder.
Do you have any idea to get it done? Thanks.

Heiko Thiery <heiko.thiery at gmail.com> 於 2020年4月3日 週五 下午5:51寫道: