[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2018-08-30

Matthew Weber matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Sep 3 19:49:24 UTC 2018

All,

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 10:29 AM Matthew Weber
<matthew.weber at rockwellcollins.com> wrote:

> Carlos,
>
> On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 2:56 PM Carlos Santos <casantos at datacom.com.br> wrote:

Figured it out, the python3 bump and the addition of the python uuid
dependency on util-linux, created a circular dependency making
libselinux and util-linux build out of order.
(6e7e733f3bb)

Adam, would you mind taking a look to see if there is another option
for that new dependency?  Maybe conditionally enabling that uuid
option only when util-linux is selected?

Matt