[Buildroot] custom kernel

Jose Luis Zabalza jlz.3008 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 05:28:06 UTC 2018

El vie., 14 sept. 2018 a las 23:53, Robert Smigielski
(<ptdropper at gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hi Jose I'm using an older buildroot version as well and have similar problems. The solution I came up with is that I created my own repository on the public GitHub website. I upload the kernel sources and the tarball to my personal GitHub. I configure buildroot so it knows where to pull the kernel sources. Then at that point it looks like any other kernel coming from a website so I can apply local patches.

This is a good idea, but not for me. I would like to not depend of
Internet connection. Now I have all source packages pre-downloaded,
so, I don't need Internet to build the image.

Thanks.

--
Linux Counter 172551
https://linuxcounter.net/cert/172551.png