[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers Meeting @ ELCE 2018: reminder

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at bootlin.com
Wed Aug 29 13:21:25 UTC 2018

Hello,

This is a reminder that the next Buildroot Developers Meeting will take
place on October 20-21 in Edinburgh (UK), right before ELCE.

At this time, we have six participants registered:
https://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2018. Since we are trying
to organize a meeting room, we would like to know if the number of
participants will remain about the same, or if there are other people
that are still considering attending the meeting, but have not yet
registered.

I know that both Romain Naour and Yann E. Morin may be attending but
are not yet sure at this point. Are there other people in this
situation ? Or are there others who know they will be attending, but
simply overlooked to register ?

Thanks a lot for your participation!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering