[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your build results for 2017-07-01

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Jul 2 21:38:11 UTC 2017

Hello,

On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 12:57:14 -0700, Andrey Yurovsky wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 11:31 PM, Thomas Petazzoni
> <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This is the list of Buildroot build failures that occured on
> > 2017-07-01, and for which you are a registered architecture developer
> > or package developer. Please help us improving the quality of
> > Buildroot by investigating those build failures and sending patches to
> > fix them. Thanks!
> >
> > Build failures related to your packages:
> >
> >          sh4 |                host-rauc-0.1.1 | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/2695202ee3b0734430abc2db03828a45cd5e5ef5
> >         m68k |                host-rauc-0.1.1 | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/77a5db1120bf90ccaac00cfc0a8db358cacd894c
>
> These are failing because openssl and libglib2 aren't available (for
> the host). I'm not sure why the others didn't fail, perhaps the
> environment for them does provide these. We don't have host recipes
> for either one so perhaps buildroot shouldn't provide host-rauc after
> all? Or is there a way to indicate that these are external
> dependencies for this host tool? Or otherwise should buildroot try to
> provide host builds of openssl and glib2?

In such cases, we obviously add dependencies on host-openssl and
host-libglib2, both of which already exist. I've therefore pushed a
commit that fixes those build issues:

  https://github.com/buildroot/buildroot/commit/8c7966d22e53ac83f2d8fe41b1a04c3f598502f4
  (our gitweb is down, so pointing to our github.com repo)

Thanks for investigating this issue in the first place!

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
http://free-electrons.com