[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2016-09-28

Waldemar Brodkorb wbx at openadk.org
Fri Sep 30 11:27:05 UTC 2016

Hi Thomas,
Thomas Petazzoni wrote,

> Hello,
>
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 08:04:33 +0200, Waldemar Brodkorb wrote:
>
> > Thomas Petazzoni wrote,
> >
> > >         m68k |                    nload-0.7.4 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/b0d10b82f2308a92a8d6c8ac768c9efa2c1770b7
> >
> > This should be fixed by the update to uClibc-ng 1.0.18.
> > Tested here with the internal toolchain.
>
> OK. Should I rebuild just the m68k toolchains with uClibc-ng 1.0.18, or
> are there potentially fixes or patches affecting other architectures as
> well?

I would prefer rebuilding all uClibc-ng toolchains as we get then a
good overview about the quality of the 1.0.18 release.
Furthermore all static/no-thread builds for other architectures are
affected by this release, a lot of issues regarding pthread_mutex_*
should be resolved. (libarchive issues,..)

May be the linker script fix should be applied before that.
I will sent the patch today.

Thanks in advance,
 Waldemar