[Buildroot] A 64 bit system which enables 32 bit applications

Mau Z zmau1962 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:48:14 UTC 2016

Thanks
Is there anybody out there that had tried to implement something like
this and can advise ?
What If I build both pure systems and simply copy the /lib from the
"pure 32 bits system" to something like /lib32 of the "pure 64 bit
system" ?

Thanks again
zmau

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Thomas Petazzoni