[Buildroot] RFC: Patch series for Kodi 16-Jarvis

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Feb 7 13:58:59 UTC 2016

Dear Bernd Kuhls,

(Please try to Cc: me explicitly on such questions, otherwise I miss
them.)

On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 14:41:02 +0100, Bernd Kuhls wrote:

> right now I am preparing the updated patch series for Kodi 16.0 rc3 which
> was released this week. Because I do not expect any changes to my patch
> series when 16.0 is finally released I would like to ask if you accept
> the Kodi rc3 patch series before buildroot enters rc1 state with the
> final version bump (and addition of hash files, of course ;)) in the next
> weeks?

Are we sure that Kodi 16.0 will be released by the end of February ? If
that's the case, then I think I'm OK with taking the -rc3 patches right
now, and then bump to 16.0 when it gets released, before we
release 2016.02.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com