[Buildroot] Buildroot meeting at FOSDEM 2016 !

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Nov 29 11:22:12 UTC 2015

Hello all,

As usual, we are organizing a Buildroot Developers meeting right after
FOSDEM 2016. Since FOSDEM is on January 30-31, the Buildroot Developers
meeting will take place on February 1-2 (two days event). This event
will once again be sponsored by Google, who is providing the meeting
room. Therefore, the meeting will take place "Chaussée d'Etterbeek 180,
1040 Brussels", which is the very center of Brussels.

See http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysFOSDEM2016 for a few more
details.

This event is free, and is meant for Buildroot contributors and
developers to meet together, get some hacking done, and socialize.
During the day, the event is typically a mix of discussion about
current open topics and hacking sessions aimed at clearing up the
backlog of pending patches. On Sunday and Monday evenings, we generally
meet up in some place in Brussels to continue doing some hacking around
some food and drinks.

I would really like to encourage all people who contribute to Buildroot
to consider attending this event. It is really a great opportunity to
meet and work together.

To register, simply write down your name on the Wiki, or if you don't
have an eLinux.org Wiki account, you can ask me to write your name.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com