[Buildroot] 2015.08 release goals

Ryan Barnett ryan.barnett at rockwellcollins.com
Mon May 4 14:20:50 UTC 2015

Thomas, All,

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Hello,
>
> Since 2015.05-rc1 is approaching, we will stop merging new features. So
> I've started collecting a list of release goals for 2015.08 at
> http://elinux.org/Buildroot:2015.08_Release_Goals.
>
> This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the package
> updates and so on, only the "big" items, either infrastructure changes
> or major package changes/updates.

We were hoping that our outstanding SE Linux patchset could be
targeted for merge during this time too. The patches have seen a lot
of changes since the last version including a reduction in the number
of patches. We plan on sending out a v5 towards the end of this month.

I have updated the elinux page linked above with this.

Thanks,
-Ryan

--
Ryan Barnett / Sr Software Engineer
Airborne Information Systems / Security Systems and Software
ryan.barnett at rockwellcollins.com
www.rockwellcollins.com