[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-11-22

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Nov 26 21:30:51 UTC 2014

Dear Alexey Brodkin,

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:19:07 +0000, Alexey Brodkin wrote:

> No unfortunately I didn't noticed this change.
> I don't follow mailing list regularly so it would be helpful if you add
> me explicitly in Cc if I might be interested in stuff :)

I think I had the intention of doing it, but forgot it when actually
sending the patches. Sorry about that.

> And frankly I'm not sure if we need to check for a header still.
> So in your patch I would simply replace HAVE_SYS_SYSCTL_H with
> HAVE_SYSCTL in "device-linux.c".

Yes, I agree this is arguable.

> Also I was going to push my change upstream in radvd and already made a
> pull-request https://github.com/reubenhwk/radvd/pull/37 but with your
> help I realized that I forgot to modify "device-linux.c".

Hehe :-)

In any case, if you submit a fix upstream, next time we upgrade, we'll
get your version.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com