[Buildroot] Remaining patch series for 2014.08 ?

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:00:09 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Hello,
>
> 2014.08-rc1 will be released by Peter around August 4th-5th, which
> gives us a few more days to merge some additional patches. I'm
> interested in hearing opinions/reviews about:
>
>  - The kconfig-package infra from Thomas DS
>    http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2014-July/103172.html
>
>  - The OPT -> OPTS series from Thomas DS
>    http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2014-July/103082.html

I won't promote my own series, of course :-)

>  - The download wrapper series from Yann
>    http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2014-July/102526.html

I think this is definitely a candidate to apply still. I'm hoping I
can test at least the wget / hg part and give feedback.
In any case I think the risk is low: during the next month the
autobuilders will definitely catch any issue that may still be present
in this series, as we have all types of methods in use.

Best regards,