[Buildroot] Replace libev with libuv

Nimai Mahajan nimaim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 13:40:59 UTC 2014

Ahh yes so I did ... sorry, stupid mistake. I will use the latest
tree. cgit web should show all the latest commits since that just
reflects the git repo correct? I will use that. I thought the <at> was
some special BR syntax I'd never seen before. Thanks Yann. Hopefully I
will be able to contribute some new packages in the future after
learning the syntax about all the different make types.

Slightly off topic question but what would be your recommendation
about taking an existing package compiled for and written for a
regular Linux host (i.e. Mint) and integrating it into Buildroot?
Convert the traditional Makefile into CMake? Autotools? We have a lot
of code with traditional Makefiles that need to be integrated into an
embedded Buildroot environment. Thanks.