[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-07-03

Maxime Hadjinlian maxime.hadjinlian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:50:39 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas, all,

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Hello,
>
> On Fri,  4 Jul 2014 08:30:09 +0200 (CEST), Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>
>>        arc |                 busybox-1.22.1 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/6bb90d3f2b840a1faacf152a1d93a909a2dc98d3/
>
> Hum, we recently updated libtirpc, and apparently it now uses compiler
> intrinsics that are not available on ARC. Alexey, what is the status of
> implementing those intrinsics on ARC ?
>
>>        sh4 |                     fltk-1.3.2 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/9786ab41117fbe760e4e8ae40ccf37af55813728/
>>        arm |                     fltk-1.3.2 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/378ec9b387bb65b0893f8f7a0a6563ca62425fac/
>>    powerpc |                     fltk-1.3.2 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/e73903bb72cd663d94cf5d982db2e7727e9da67a/
>
> I guess those are fixed by
> http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=d13402248bd8f19b4fc5a2f6c8be0097dbd30b6d.
>
>>    powerpc |            heirloom-mailx-12.5 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/cad8669f4338ab07f6a66aaebc9bd6c9e94620cf/
>
> In a static linking scenario, redefined symbols behind libc and the
> program itself:
>
> /home/test/autobuild/instance-3/output/host/usr/powerpc-buildroot-linux-uclibc/sysroot/usr/lib/libc.a(getopt.os):(.sdata+0x4): multiple definition of `opterr'
> getopt.o:(.sdata+0x0): first defined here
> /home/test/autobuild/instance-3/output/host/usr/powerpc-buildroot-linux-uclibc/sysroot/usr/lib/libc.a(getopt.os):(.sdata+0x8): multiple definition of `optind'
> getopt.o:(.sdata+0x4): first defined here
> /home/test/autobuild/instance-3/output/host/usr/powerpc-buildroot-linux-uclibc/sysroot/usr/lib/libc.a(getopt.os): In function `__GI_getopt':
> getopt.c:(.text+0x888): multiple definition of `getopt'
>
>>        arm | make: *** [core-dependencie... | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/ed8b917778cafcd4eb061cf17b0d1b8e255f0de7/
>
> Maxime, this is about XBMC requiring Java. What surprises me is that
> before the requirement of Java for XBMC was added in Buildroot, I'm
> pretty sure we had some successful builds of XBMC. So are you sure we
> need Java to build XBMC ?
I think we never did get a successful build, but one time, you started
a build of XBMC on my behalf and we had an error as the check for Java
was not done properly, which was then fixed.
But, yeah, I am sure that XBMC needs Java to build, it's used for
Swig, to generate some interfaces.