[Buildroot] Eclipse plugin and Kepler

Stephan Hoffmann sho at relinux.de
Thu Jul 18 17:17:48 UTC 2013

Hello all,

while I am setting up a new project I noticed that the buildroot plugin
seems to break the most recent eclipse (Kepler). After installing the
plugin I was no longer able to open my projects. Clicking on the little
> left of the project name did not fold out the project. After removing
the buildroot plugin everything is normal again.

That is not a major problem, since I switched back to Juno for now.

Are there plans on when to release a Kepler compatible plugin?

Kind regards

Stephan