[Buildroot] Gdbserver buildroot 2013.11

Jeronimo Munoz jeronimo.munoz at mirada.tv
Fri Dec 13 12:25:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to enable gdbserver in buildroot 2013.11 but the option "Build
gdb server for the target" is not present in menuconfig. How can I enable
this option?

Thanks.

--
*Jerónimo Muñoz Espinosa*
*Software Engineer*

Direct: +34 917 616 440
Fax:+34 917 616 444
email: jeronimo.munoz at mirada.tv
Avda. General Fanjul, 2B 3º 7
Madrid 28044 (Spain)

*For more info click on:*
<http://www.mirada.tv/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/mirada-plc><https://twitter.com/miradatv><http://www.scoop.it/t/audiovisual-interaction><http://vimeo.com/miradatv>

This email and any attachments are confidential and meant only for the
addressees,
and may be protected by law. If this email has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your computer.
emails are not secure and we will not accept liability if this e-mail
is accessed
by anyone or modified or amended following dispatch.  Any views or
opinions in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of Mirada
unless otherwise
specifically stated.  Although we have taken every reasonable
precaution to ensure that
any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses, we do not accept
liability for any damages.

Mirada is a public limited company,
Registered Number: 03609752
Registered Office: New City Cloisters, 196 Old Street, London. EC1V 9FR