[Buildroot] AVR32 toolchain build failure

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Aug 7 22:07:26 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas De Schampheleire,

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 20:20:31 +0200, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire
> <patrickdepinguin+buildroot at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Thomas Petazzoni
> > <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Can you try to see if the same configuration was building in the
> >> 2013.05, to see if the problem is a consequence of the new internal
> >> toolchain backend or not?
> >
> > I will, and let you know the results.
>
> This also failed in 2013.05, and 2013.02. I can continue down the
> line, but it seems that not many people need C++ support on AVR32? I
> can

I do remember that some combinations like C++ + locale support has
always been failing on AVR32.

I personally don't care much about AVR32. I think Simon Dawson was the
one mainly interested in keeping the AVR32 support in Buildroot for now.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com