[Buildroot] SELinux Buildroot Additions

clshotwe at rockwellcollins.com clshotwe at rockwellcollins.com
Tue Aug 27 16:20:25 UTC 2013

I would like to get some feedback on adding SELinux support to Buildroot.
This would involve adding several packages, modifying the .mk files for
several packages to include SELinux support, and adding generic defconfigs
to use as examples.  I would like to have defconfigs for QEMU targets
(x86, ARM, PPC) along with a Pandaboard and another couple hardware
targets.  The package selection for a functional SELinux system is a
little complex so the example defconfigs would be nice to use as examples.

Would this be a welcomed addition to Buildroot?  I would like to submit a
set of patches to first add the new packages, then modify existing
packages, and then add in the example defconfigs one at a time.  Is this
the best approach to take?

Thanks,
Clayton

Clayton Shotwell