[Buildroot] Splitting this list

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Sep 18 06:21:09 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Bryce" == Bryce Schober <bryce.schober at gmail.com> writes:

 Bryce> It seems to me that this list could benefit from a split to
 Bryce> buildroot-user & buildroot-dev. There's an awful lot of
 Bryce> developer "noise" for those trying to get off the ground and get
 Bryce> working. Just a thought...

We've considered it in the past, but so far the feeling among the main
developers favors a single list.

Another proposal than -user / -dev was to move the git commit mails to a
seperate list, which was brought up recently.

But splitting the list can also bring disadvantages, so I would prefer
to keep it like it is, unless a lot of people think elsewise?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard