[Buildroot] [git commit] libupnp: move to version 1.6.14 Not OK : what about 1.8.x ?

Sagaert Johan sagaert.johan at skynet.be
Thu Mar 22 20:45:36 UTC 2012

Hi Gustavo

I wonder about this one : http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libupnp4
I have no clue what the difference would be between the 1.6.x from sourceforge and the 1.8.x from debian.

I have a tendency to think that the debian branch would be a more stable one, but thats just a guess...

http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libu/libupnp4/libupnp4_1.8.0~svn20100507.orig.tar.gz

Its the one included in the stable debian packages.

Johan