[Buildroot] Buildroot 2012.02-rc3 released

Steve Calfee stevecalfee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:01:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Something is seriously messed up with DNS. After the osuosl guys
"fixed" it, I can no longer access  wget
'http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/plain/CHANGES?id=2012.02_rc3' at
work, which was working, briefly before that.

So now I cannot access git.buildroot.net from 3 separate isps. All
three local networks are NATed, two have a wireless router as the
gateway. I don't think this is a rare configuration. I have not had
this problem accessing any http server or of several git servers.

It would really be nice to git fetch the latest release!

Regards, Steve