[Buildroot] Qt on AM3517EVM

Yegor Yefremov yegor_sub1 at visionsystems.de
Fri Jul 20 07:04:15 UTC 2012

Hello Charles,

I have an am3517 based board and have no problems with ttyO2 and BR. I have just configured ttyO2 in the system configuration, so that inittab has it there and I can login. Afterwards I can specify a password and the next time I login I also get a password prompt.

What kernel are you using?

Best regards,
Yegor