[Buildroot] Network problem with buildroot 2012.05

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Jul 19 21:32:04 UTC 2012

Le Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:24:58 +0200,
Björn Kirchner <bjoern at am-soft.de> a écrit :

> I am quite lost here. Does anybody have an idea what can
> cause this behaviour or what to test to narrow the cause
> down?

Most likely this is completely unrelated to Buildroot or PTXdist, but
related to your Linux kernel. Maybe the network support is somehow
buggy for your platforms with certain kernel versions or
configurations. If you use a recent mainline kernel version, please
report your problem to the S3C kernel maintainers, i.e:

ARM/SAMSUNG ARM ARCHITECTURES
M:      Ben Dooks <ben-linux at fluff.org>
M:      Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>
L:      linux-arm-kernel at lists.infradead.org (moderated for non-subscribers)