[Buildroot] Package informations, online and updated

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jul 31 19:37:29 UTC 2012

Hello,

After the update to the pkg-stats package, I've set up the necessary
infrastructure to keep an updated online result of this script. It can
be seen at any time at:

 http://autobuild.buildroot.org/stats/

I will run the script every day in a crontab, after doing a git pull,
so it will reflect the daily status of our packages.

There are probably more metrics to add, even small things like presence
of ':=' operators. Don't hesitate to share your ideas and patches about
this.

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com