[Buildroot] Upcoming Buildroot Developer Days meeting

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jul 24 07:34:17 UTC 2012

Hello,

As discussed on the list in the past weeks, the next Buildroot
Developer Days meeting will take place on November 3-4 in Barcelona,
Spain, just before the Embedded Linux Conference Europe.

I have added an announcement of the meeting on
http://buildroot.org/news.html, I have closed the Doodle survey now
that the dates are decided, and I have created a section our wiki page
to collect:

 * The list of participants, their arrival time, and hotel location
 * The list of topics to discuss

See
http://elinux.org/Buildroot#Buildroot_Developers_Meeting.2C_3-4_November_2012.2C_Barcelona_Spain.

Please feel free to add yourself to the list of participants, add
your flight informations, or suggest topics to be discussed or worked
on.

Thanks for your participation,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com