[Buildroot] Buildroot RFS Login Question

Poole, Donald R. drpoole at swri.org
Thu Jan 26 14:59:26 UTC 2012

On 1/26/12 1:01 AM, "Sinan Akman" <sinan at writeme.com> wrote:

>On 01/24/2012 02:59 PM, Poole, Donald R. wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, if I use the root user get a "Login Incorrect" message
>>and a new login prompt that looks like this:
>> Starting input-event-daemon: done
>>
>> Welcome to VICTORY Embedded
>> victory-embedded login: root
>> Login incorrect
>
>   Donald, I am not sure if this is what you are asking but if you are
>using imx53Loco board with rootfs that it ships with, you are probably
>aware that you will have to enter user name : lucid  and password : lucid.
>
>   -- sinan

Thanks Sinan for your reply.  I am using the imx53loco board and I am
aware that the user/password is lucid/lucid.  I am developing a custom
rootfs without a desktop environment from scratch using build root and I
am having trouble logging into the system with the appropriate user/pass.

Donald R. Poole, Jr.
Research Engineer
Voice: 210.522.3131 | Fax: 210.522.4931
Tactical Networks & Communications (tacticalnetworks.swri.org)
Southwest Research Institute (SwRI)