[Buildroot] external toolchain

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 18:05:33 UTC 2012

Thank you for revealing me the matter about Crosstool- NG adjustment
and related to glibc. I was not able to try (but will do at monday), however,
it raises another question to me. Having in mind that I built with  2.6.9 choice
- which is default (although I didn't know the fact) and that my exact kernel
version is 2.6.32.2 (that is on target board) then how it comes error
"kernel too old" (because target kernel is newer one) ?

Best regards