[Buildroot] error toolchain build for mips-linux-uclibc with BR2_INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP

oreddy oreddy at rfnetech.com
Thu Apr 26 10:12:36 UTC 2012

Forwarded conversation
Subject: *error toolchain build for mips-linux-uclibc with
BR2_INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP*
------------------------

From: *chinna obireddy* <chinnaobi at gmail.com <mailto:chinnaobi at gmail.com>>
Date: Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:58 PM
To: buildroot at busybox.net <mailto:buildroot at busybox.net>

Hi,

I have already built the tool chain for mips with gcc 4.3.3 and have
been using from some time. Now we got a request to build an application
which needs g++ compiler for same build.

I have enabled BR2_INSTALL_LIBSTDCPP option in .config file and tried to
build the toolchain I have received the following error:

*cp: cannot stat
`/Reddy/11n_Build/Test/dev_main/build/gcc-4.3.3/build_mips/staging_dir/usr/mips-linux-uclibc/lib*/libstdc++.so*':
No such file or directory*
*
*
I have seen posts on this issue online but couldn't find any solution.
*
*
Thank you in advance,
Reddy.