[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2011.11/pkg-infra

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Sep 30 06:33:50 UTC 2011

Le Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:29:54 +0200,
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> a écrit :

> Sorry, I was too quick. I've dropped patch 9 (Makefile.package.in: Pass
> non-prefixed name as argument to GENTARGETS_INNER) as that broke the
> build in various odd ways, like host packages skipping their build
> step. I noticed that you haven't signed off on that commit, did you test
> it?

Yes, I did test the whole patchset, maybe I missed something. The
reason why there is no Signed-off-by is because I always forget to use
git am -s. The patch has even been heavily modified by me since it was
written by "Quotient Remainder".

> With this dropped I had to remove the fakeroot patch as well.

Ok, I will rework patch 9 and 15 in a separate branch, do some more
testing and repost.

Thanks, and sorry for the mess (I told you there would be some
breakage!).

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com