[Buildroot] [RFC] Slides "Using Buildroot for real projects"

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Oct 21 13:44:48 UTC 2011

Le Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:26:38 +0200,
Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il> a écrit :

> By the way, is there a link to the TeX (or DocBook?) source of this
> presentation.  I'd really like to learn a few Beamer tricks, like the
> source box in slides 17, 18.

It's just

\begin{block}{}
\small
\begin{verbatim}
Some code here.
\end{verbatim}
\end{block}

I've attached the .tex source for reference, however it won't build
since it depends on a Free Electrons stylesheet (but I can share it as
well if you need). Some day, we'll have an publicly accessible Git
repository for all our training materials and conference slides.

Thanks for your comments!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com