[Buildroot] Installation of package files in staging and target

Quotient Remainder quotientvremainder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:30:38 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 13:54 +0100, Quotient Remainder wrote:
> I've posted a patch for this titled: "Generate a package-specific tree
> of installed components for all generic targets."
>
> There's also a separate patch from me that has no connection with this
> thread, just a suggested modification on the recent RAWNAME change.

These patches haven't appeared on the list, nor have any of the other
unrelated ones I've posted in the last day or two.  Is there a
pre-approval holding-pen that they get stuck in or do I need to
resubmit?  I used:
    git send-email --to='buildroot at busybox.net' *.patch

Also, Yann, I get a delivery failed on your address every time. Is gmail
blocked?  Sorry for going kind of OT but since I can't contact directly,
what choice do I have? :(