[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch doc-updates

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Jan 30 14:37:44 UTC 2011

The following changes since commit 0fa46e59db087478b4844b2358a496eacdef7569:
  Peter Korsgaard (1):
        lzo: build shared library for host and target

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.busybox.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot doc-updates

Thomas Petazzoni (6):
      Explain why we don't support ELDK toolchains.
      Update documentation about external toolchain
      Remove more or less inexact option concerning custom target skeleton
      Use <code> instead of <pre> to improve formatting
      Do not mention toolchain/uClibc/uClibc.config-locale
      documentation: mention we can't use the distro toolchain as external

Thanks,
--
Thomas Petazzoni