[Buildroot] linphone package

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Aug 9 19:25:02 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Yann" == Yann E MORIN <yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr> writes:

 Yann> Peter, Pedro,
 Yann> On Tuesday 09 August 2011 20:39:31 Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> [...]
 Pedro> I am cross-compiling linphone for ARM and the final executable
 Pedro> created by buildroot in my target directory is
 Pedro> /usr/bin/arm-linux-linphonec. No other binaries in the build
 Pedro> have this "arm-linux' prefix. I's like the binary to be named
 Pedro> /usr/bin/linphonec instead? Any suggestions?

 >> Typically you can pass --program-prefix="" to configure to disable it.

 Yann> Maybe it would make sense to add this to the auto-target infrastructure?
 Yann> Either it is unconditionally added, or the package can set a variable to
 Yann> use it, eg. PKG_CONF_PROG_PREFIX = YES

Unconditional should be ok, similar to how we do the ipv6 / nls stuff.

 Yann> I'll take a shot at it.

Thanks!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard