[Buildroot] xorg-server not using target cflags

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Nov 28 10:11:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

 >> Thanks, committed. Could you in the future use unified diffs (diff
 >> -u), please? - Or even better use git and 'git format-patch'.

 Matt> Will do.  Like I said, I'm new here.  :)

Great.

 Matt> BTW - I'm having similar Illegal Instruction problems with
 Matt> fontconfig and freetype.  I will post back when I have solutions
 Matt> for those.  I'm all ears if you have suggestions - as I don't see
 Matt> the same CFLAGS issue as the main xserver package.

I atleast see a CFLAGS override in the fontconfig package, so that might
be why.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard