[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch 2010-05-15-fixes

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue May 18 12:20:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

 >> Could you fix that and send a new pull request, please?

 Thomas> Argh, yes, of course. In fact, it's because I started my second branch
 Thomas> on top of the first, because some of the fixes of the second branch
 Thomas> depend on fixes on the first branch.

 Thomas> The easiest is probably that I merge both branches, get rid of the
 Thomas> unwanted Avahi IPv6 fix, and send a new pull request for the whole
 Thomas> thing. Would that be ok for you ?

Yes, that would be perfect - Thanks.

It would be even better if you fix the minor comments I had while
you're at it, but I can do that as well otherwise.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard